Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My name is Jacey, I've got blonde curly locks and big blue peepers. I have two cats and their names are Samson and Delilah. I live in possibly the smallest town on this planet, but it is beautiful.... My family consists of My mom and dad and I have a younger brother and an older sister. I love the outdoors, if I could I would live outside. Of course I don't know where I would be with my wonderful boyfriend of three years, he's great! I'm really intrested to see what PYCS 12 has in store for me, and I'm excited to get started!

I decided to take PYCS 12 because I'm really intrested in helping people that are less fortunate than myself and trying to understand who they are and what they are going through better than I already do. I would love to travel around the world to help others, I actually have a friend that is in Kenya right now building schools and helping out with other things there. Hopefully one day I will be able to do that myself.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome intro, Jacey. I'm sure your friend in Kenya has served as an inspiration. Glad to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete